- 300 ml pouring cream
- 260 gm (270ml) natural yogurt
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 2 3/4 titanium strength gelatine leaves (approx. 3 3/4 tsp of powdered gelatine) softened in cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1/3 cup PASSION FRUIT SYRUP (or adjust according to taste)
- Special equipment: 150-200 ml Dariole or panna cotta moulds
- Very lighlty grease the panna cotta moulds with a little vegetable oil on a paper towel.
- Whisk the cream and yogurt together in a large bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Mix honey and vanilla and bring to a simmer in a small saucepan. Squeeze excess water from gelatine and add it to the honey — stir to dissolve.
- Stir honey mixture through the yogurt mixture, then divide among four lightly greased moulds. Refrigerate until set (4-5 hours – or even overnight).
- Just before serving, dip bases of panna cotta moulds in warm water for a few seconds, turn out onto serving plates and spoon on the passion fruit syrup. Serve immediately.