- 6 ounces passion fruit syrup
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 60 grams melted butter
- 80 grams sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 50 grams cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 120 grams ground nuts (of choice)
Here’s how :
- Sift cake flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add in ground nuts of choice and hand-mix well. Use a fork to break up the lumps if any.
- With an electric whisk, beat sugar and eggs at high speed till light and pale.
- Add in passion fruit syrup, sugar and butter.
- Slowly incorporate dry ingredients with egg mixture, until completely incorporated. Make sure not to over-stir.
- Fill cupcake cases with batter 80-90% full. Bake in preheated oven at 180Celcius for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool and serve.